- DE |
GERA Research Award
With the Research Award, the German Society for Educational Science recognises outstanding research activities by scholars in the field of educational science whose work
- enrich theoretical discussions
- present outstanding empirical findings
- contribute to solving research methodological problems
- address innovative questions with new research designs
- and have a particularly lasting, positive effect on the shaping of educational practice.
The award-winning achievements were communicated via a nationally or internationally recognisable publication and are thus receivable. The awarding of the prize is intended to further strengthen the importance of research as a core area of educational science and to make it known to a broader public. The research prize is awarded every two years at the DGfE Congress.
Michael Göhlich, Andreas Schröer und Susanne Maria Weber
representative for the Research Network Organizational Pedagogy